- Your shopping cart is empty!
Comes as black vinyl limited to 150 copies. 12" size inlay with lyrics.
CASUS BELLI MUSICA and BEVERINA present the vinyl edition of EP "The Great Adjudication: Fragment Two", the second part of the new album "The Great Adjudication" by CLARET ASH (Australia, progressive/atmospheric black metal).
'The Great Adjudication: Fragment Two' starts off where 'Fragment One' finished. The performance and tones becomes subtly less controlled, more primal and free as you listen through the seven songs contained in this release. This helps to capture the raw performance from the band as you journey into the world of 'The Great Adjudication'.
No Clean Singing - premiere
Black Metal Promotion - premiere
Broken Tomb - 9/10
Atra Mors Metal Promotion 8.5/10
Blessed Altar Zine 8.5/10
Cvlt Legion - 8/10
Metal Trenches - 9/10
Headbangers Latinoamerica - Top 30 May albums
- "there’s a plethora of blackened brilliance on display across the length and breadth of this album" - No Clean Singing
- "a very decent black metal album" - Can This Even Be Called Music?
- "the quality of music is guaranteed" - Broken Tomb 9/10
- "it's one of the best albums of this year." - Atra Mors Metal Promotion 8.5/10
- "top-notch quality songwriting and a visually striking presentation" - Blessed Altar Zine 8.5/10