- Your shopping cart is empty!
Here for sale are MINT vinyl copies, but with damaged sleeves via transportation. All these copies mostly have one bent corner (1-2cm).
Available now here for special price!!!
Black vinyl, limited to 100 copies.
The alliance of BEVERINA and CASUS BELLI MUSICA presents a brand new album of AURORA BOREALIS (black/death metal, USA) – “Apokalupsis”.
The layout and design were created by Mike Hrubovcak (www.visualdarkness.com) well known for his works for Six Feet Under, Avulsed, Sinister, Grave and others.
The band’s vocalist, Ron Vento, says about the album: “Apokalupsis is a concept album in which we venture through the beginning of all creation until the inevitable apocalyptic war. Its primary focus brings to light alien existence and their purpose among humans. The album describes what they are, where they came from and how they manipulated mankind. It also elaborates on those victimized by abduction and why it occurs. Apokalupsis commences with God casting rebellious angels out of heaven. Unlike traditional stories, God sends them through space to stars created to keep them captive. One star for every fallen angel, countless stars for countless demons. At the heart of every star, there is a demon trying to break free and find its way to God’s greatest creation, mankind. In consequence, those that escape create massive solar flares and star quakes. By manipulating space time through wormholes, their search for human life begins. Some never escape and after billions of years collapse with the stars, forever forsaken in eternal solitude. Those who reach earth begin their deceit. Throughout history they have taken on many forms with the intent of building a foundation of deception; beginning with Eve and the serpent in the Garden of Eden. In modern time they disguise themselves as aliens, guiding the lives of great rulers (from pharaohs, to kings and presidents,) with the intent of destruction. In time they reveal what they are and inspire Armageddon. Apokalupsis, once withdrawn, now visible to all.”
The album will be interesting for the fans of early HATE ETERNAL, ANGEL CORPSE, IMMORTAL, CARCASS, NILE, EMPEROR.
Released May 15, 2018
Broken Tomb - 10/10
Dead Rhetoric - song premiere
Bringer Of Death Zine - 8/10
Metal Bleeding Corp
Toilet Ov Hell - album premiere
Friedhof Magazine - album premiere
Arte Metal - 8.5/10
Cvlt Legion - 8/10
Metal Temple - 8/10
- "...Brothers, this is one of the best albums of 2018. This wonderful MASTERPIECE has everything: frenetic compositions, technically played instrumental parts and freshness. Do you want something more?..." - Broken Tomb 10/10
- "...How can you not enjoy what Aurora Borealis do?... A fresh crusade, bringing even greater glories to the Aurora Borealis saga..." - Wonderbox Metal
- "those songs ... have ingrained in my ears for a long time" - Metal Bleeding Corp
- "frantic, energetic speed" - Dead Rhetoric (song premiere)
- "another great sounding recording from Aurora Borealis" - Bringer Of Death Zine
- "the mix of insane technicality and surreal atmosphere" - Toilet Ov Hell (album premiere)